Found 3rd Nov 2007
Hi,

I wanna buy a lot of stuff from Argos probably spending close to if not over £100 and was wwondering is there anywhere i can get either a discount code or get cashback as it is a large amount.

I have checked with quidco and they only do argos pet insurance so was looking for anyone else.

cheers in advance

5 Comments

Banned

wait 2 or 3 weeks and the £10 for £100 spend voucher will be back on. They always do several promotions every year

Original Poster

when and where will i find out about this voucher? can I use the voucher in store oor will it only be online?

Thanks

Banned

when they do the deal again, (you've just missed the last, finished end of october) it will be posted here just before. The voucher gives you £10 of your next spend with them.

Theres a buy a gift voucher way of getting another tenner off too

If you ordering online well its £50 more spend at moment and you get free delivery.

imnicebuttdim

Hi,I wanna buy a lot of stuff from Argos probably spending close to if … Hi,I wanna buy a lot of stuff from Argos probably spending close to if not over £100 and was wwondering is there anywhere i can get either a discount code or get cashback as it is a large amount.I have checked with quidco and they only do argos pet insurance so was looking for anyone else.cheers in advance

As already said, the Spend £100 get £10 voucher has finished but will be back soon, just got to keep checking back as to when it will be.
Should you want to wait for this, then when the promo is on, go and buy £100 worth of gift vouchers. They will then give you £110 back (£100 vouchers and a special £10 gift voucher). Soon as you have these, go round again and pay for the goods you want. Job done:thumbsup:

The other way is if you have a nectar card, you can gain 2 points per £1 spent, as long as you choose home delivery.
Just goto [url]www.nectar.com[/url], log in, scroll down and click on estores, click the Argos logo and click on go shopping.

HTH
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
    3. Win free gin for a year99
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions