Argos 25% off mattresses any recommendations ?

Argos 25% mattresses any recommendations ?

Looking for a standard double.. cheers !

7 Comments

I would recommend an ikea mattress. Very comfy and you would get many cheap ones from the bargain counter and if you are a student you would get a 15% discount on thursdays. Also if you change your mind about the mattress in 90 days you can return it with full refund. Good luck

I would recommend you look elsewhere and try before you buy.

Roofi

I would recommend an ikea mattress. Very comfy and you would get many … I would recommend an ikea mattress. Very comfy and you would get many cheap ones from the bargain counter and if you are a student you would get a 15% discount on thursdays. Also if you change your mind about the mattress in 90 days you can return it with full refund. Good luck

when did IKEA do student discount? Never been able to get discount there and there's nothing on the website which shows this?

Original Poster

Not looking for a Cheap one .. looking for a deal around 500-700 then then discount

Even i did not know that they do student discount. I had been there a few days before and came to know about it whilst shopping.

But yea one thing to remember, they only do it on thursdays.

I bought n returned two of their mid priced mattresses in 2015 then bought one from local bed shop for 600 needed 3 ppl to carry in
But first night sleep was worth it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913
    2. Bed pillow recommendations79
    3. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    4. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018

See more discussions