Found 3rd Dec 2008
Have saved me a fortune this Christmas. They must be up there as one of the best retailers to buy from. Their reductions this year has been phenomenal. I would like to know if you share my thoughts on this?

10 Comments

Absolutely........loads of bargains this year :thumbsup:

yep. dirt cheap, if you time your buy right!

I feel like a bath every time I go into Argos, I'd rather pay a touch more and get decent service.

DKLS;3648312

I feel like a bath every time I go into Argos, I'd rather pay a touch … I feel like a bath every time I go into Argos, I'd rather pay a touch more and get decent service.

Oh look at you :roll:

http://research.soe.purdue.edu/ackerman32/webquest1/woman_snob.gif

Iv just bought a microwave from them for £17!!!!fantastic!!

My husband reckons I should buy shares in them - I shop there so much now. Yeap I've had some good deals too -

Last year it was John Lewis and discount vouchers where I was saving money

This year Argos and price reductions is top! Also the queues haven't been bad - SO FAR!

DKLS;3648312

I feel like a bath every time I go into Argos, I'd rather pay a touch … I feel like a bath every time I go into Argos, I'd rather pay a touch more and get decent service.

True, full of benefit scum and single mothers. Still it's worth it to save some £££

grex9101;3649522

True, full of benefit scum and single mothers. Still it's worth it to … True, full of benefit scum and single mothers. Still it's worth it to save some £££

Pretty offensive. There are plenty of people on benefits and not scum. AND what is wrong with single mothers, are they scum too?

Unbelievable :x

grex9101;3649522

True, full of benefit scum and single mothers. Still it's worth it to … True, full of benefit scum and single mothers. Still it's worth it to save some £££

i would have to agree with you, not the single mum thing though

grex9101;3649522

Thats a touch harsh, esp on single mums, I was brought up by one.
My point is that the place is a bit skanky, and after thinking about it, I have never liked their sales model.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions