Groups

Argos 3 for 2 on toys

Does anyone know if Argos are going to do the 3 for 2 deal before Christmas again? we need 3 Furby Connects and don't want to pay £50 each.

Thanks.

15 Comments

try tesco on friday

Original Poster

spdavison

try tesco on friday

​Have they got a sale starting?

They had it on last week. Don't know whether they'll do it again this year

Original Poster

smwld

They had it on last week. Don't know whether they'll do it again this … They had it on last week. Don't know whether they'll do it again this year

​I know, gutted as my mother-in-law has now decided she wants 3 for the grandkids after I told her about Argos last week, and she's tasked me to find some more!

dellboy75

​I know, gutted as my mother-in-law has now decided she wants 3 for the g … ​I know, gutted as my mother-in-law has now decided she wants 3 for the grandkids after I told her about Argos last week, and she's tasked me to find some more!

Fingers crossed for you

£15 off £100 spend in Toys R us. Maybe buy two, then get £15 off the third? Just an idea.
    £10 off £100 spend in Argos.
    Not sure if they are usually so expensive. Says half price 49.00 in Smyths Toy shops, or Asda 44.97
    I'll keep trying for you... good luck

Banned

not won't be on .

U can get them from the toyshop buy 1 get 1 for 1p

Didn't they do another one last year?
    They usually do 2 but if my memory serves me right I'm sure they snuck another one in

Also toys r us price match so if asda selling them at £44.97 you could buy 3 for just under £120 with the 15£ off 100£ spend

boots have a 3 4 2 worth a look

Someone's just posted Tesco are having 3 for 2 starting tomorrow 18th Nov for the weekend if that helps?

I was sure Argos did a 3 for 2 closer to Christmas last year...

Original Poster

We got some today from Tesco on the 3 for 2 offer. Thanks for all your help.

they r £79.99 each reduced from £99.99 so ur gona pay more than £50 anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop?33
      2. Car MOT34
      3. House buyer survey?22
      4. best place for fishing tackle?33

See more discussions