Argos 3 for 2 on toys??

Posted 4th Nov
Has Argos done their 3 for 2 toy sale yet? Also I realise I’ve just missed the Smyths voucher offer. I was going to start my Christmas shopping for the kids today but can’t see any decent retailer offers, is there any good vouchers or retailer offers out there at the moment? Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I know. I’ve read a few theories Argos isn’t having their 3 for 2 this year. But I hope they do and I hope they do soon
Do know that Argos put prices up before the so called 3 for 2 "deal" starts! It's a known fact, that more often that not, you'll end up paying more, than had you bought the items individually BEFORE the so called "offer."
moneysavingexpert.com/dea…od/
They aren’t doing 3for2 anymore.
instead they release a code for money off toysevery Wednesday
Current code is for 20% of playdoh nerf and power rangers i think
StonkwellBogtrotter04/11/2019 12:16

Do know that Argos put prices up before the so called 3 for 2 "deal" …Do know that Argos put prices up before the so called 3 for 2 "deal" starts! It's a known fact, that more often that not, you'll end up paying more, than had you bought the items individually BEFORE the so called "offer." https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/deals-hunter/2017/09/argos-3for2-toys-is-it-any-good/

Yup I’m fully aware they increase their prices but I shop around and ensure I get 3 toys at the same value and I always pay less for the toys I select than elsewhere. Common sense really
2 for £15 on a few bits
But as mentioned above no 3for2
StonkwellBogtrotter04/11/2019 12:16

Do know that Argos put prices up before the so called 3 for 2 "deal" …Do know that Argos put prices up before the so called 3 for 2 "deal" starts! It's a known fact, that more often that not, you'll end up paying more, than had you bought the items individually BEFORE the so called "offer." https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/deals-hunter/2017/09/argos-3for2-toys-is-it-any-good/

Yes I’ve seen them do this in previous years for some things but was always good for certain items that never really go on sale. I’ve definitely saved some good money in the past with it. Like someone says above, it’s common sense really and most people that are on this site are good at bargain hunting and cross referencing different prices at other sites so realise if the items been increased and if it is still a bargain or not. Be a shame if they’ve stopped doing it
Last year on the 20th Smyths did a Black Friday £5 off £50 and £10 off £100 voucher. Not as great as their other discounts and no guarantees they’ll do it again this year but if you aren’t in a rush it may be worth waiting?
Edited by: "MiniMissyMoo" 4th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants