Expired

argos 3 for 2 returns on 25th sept 2015

Found 17th Sep 2015
Argos 3 for 2 on all toys will be back from 25th September. Time to plan the christmas shopping!

74 Comments

Brilliant, time to start booking out all the toys i want from my local argos. playmobil is high on the list this year

so if I return 3 items they will only pay me for 2??!?....lol

will this include Computer games????

Are scooters included, or is it only toys? Thanks.

Rach75

................that cannot be a serious question

Anyone know if this is valid on the Lego advent calendars?

Rach75

You are classing computer games as toys. Theres your first mistake. Question answered

usetheforceluke

................that cannot be a serious question

yes Skylanders were the other year

I'm sure this will have been asked before, but has anyone ever tried buying 3 items now, and then taking them back once the offer is on, and buying them back straight away?
The items I want are never in stock in the same store when the 3 for 2 starts!

Banned

Looks like I'll be ordering all my sons Christmas presents soon! Thanks for the heads up

Any recommendations on toys for 12-24months

Cameron92

FIFA 17 or FIFA 18? Crap, games not toys, sorry.

Last year if you reserved the evening before the sale for collection the next day, it kept original price didn't it? instead of the price hike at 12am?

swizz87

Are scooters included, or is it only toys? Thanks.

Usually scooters and bikes under 20"

Was scooters last year as picked my son one up

Daveo178

FIFA 17 or FIFA 18? Crap, games not toys, sorry.

I see what you did there

Cameron92

Do you want learning toys?
leapfrog and vtech make good stuff for that age group.

then there is duplo and megablocks, for building

If your reason to buy them now and then take them back when offer is on so that you can immediately buy them within the offer and thus ensure they are in stock then that is unlikely to work.
When returning items to Argos they have a duty to check the item before it 're enters stock, therefore returned items are not available to buy until the return and check process has been fully followed. I did similar, I could see the item was there, I had returned it, but the "system" said it was out of stock ! and Argos could not sell it to me. If it was in stock ( not counting your return) you could then immediately purchase from that stock. But that wasn't your aim in buying now!

magicianfx

If your reason to buy them now and then take them back when offer is on … If your reason to buy them now and then take them back when offer is on so that you can immediately buy them within the offer and thus ensure they are in stock then that is unlikely to work.When returning items to Argos they have a duty to check the item before it 're enters stock, therefore returned items are not available to buy until the return and check process has been fully followed. I did similar, I could see the item was there, I had returned it, but the "system" said it was out of stock ! and Argos could not sell it to me. If it was in stock ( not counting your return) you could then immediately purchase from that stock. But that wasn't your aim in buying now!

Ok, thanks.

Ilovechristmas2015

I'm sure this will have been asked before, but has anyone ever tried … I'm sure this will have been asked before, but has anyone ever tried buying 3 items now, and then taking them back once the offer is on, and buying them back straight away?The items I want are never in stock in the same store when the 3 for 2 starts!

seemed to have missed off quoting the post I was replying too !

Does this include lego? i.e. could I buy 3 sets of Star Wars lego?
Edited by: "gurrkin" 17th Sep 2015

wahooo been waiting for this! Thanks OP

Cameron92

My grandson loves mega bloks first builders and vtech toot toot (both animals and transport). Both good quality toys. Also bought him a scuttlebug push with your feet trike last time deal was on.

gurrkin

Normally yes

zombrex

Usually scooters and bikes under 20"Was scooters last year as picked my … Usually scooters and bikes under 20"Was scooters last year as picked my son one up

Ar really hope they are, little ones bday next month, wants a stunt scooter £40 might aswel stock up for Xmas too, thank you for replying

Site down-experiencing high volume of customers, everyone doing their list now I guess haha

I cant remember if this includes online orders? the one item my daughter would like is online only...typical!

swizz87

Site down-experiencing high volume of customers, everyone doing their … Site down-experiencing high volume of customers, everyone doing their list now I guess haha

The app is working still

I may pick myself up some Disney Infinity figures, if they bother to include them. Does anyone remember if they were included last year?

No they are not

gurrkin

Yeah I bought Lego friends last year

jayley21

I cant remember if this includes online orders? the one item my daughter … I cant remember if this includes online orders? the one item my daughter would like is online only...typical!

If online exclusive you can collect in store I had a go kart in July down from 199 to 89 pounds because online exclusive and then had it free in store because bought 2 more items same price

ann2015

Yeah I bought Lego friends last year

Yes lego is included

zyany

Do you want learning toys? leapfrog and vtech make good stuff for that … Do you want learning toys? leapfrog and vtech make good stuff for that age group. then there is duplo and megablocks, for building

an ipad pro

Thanks for the heads up was going this weekend but will wait now

maxyoung62

Anyone know if this is valid on the Lego advent calendars?

Yea normally, had them in my wish list waiting for this event

Great! Thank you. Reserved some Lego sets this morning for my sons birthday next month, will hold out and wait now. Thanks op

GemandJake

Great! Thank you. Reserved some Lego sets this morning for my sons … Great! Thank you. Reserved some Lego sets this morning for my sons birthday next month, will hold out and wait now. Thanks op

You can reserve it for a week?

No but I wont collect them but will wait and reserve them later in the week

Cameron92

Make sure to split your orders to maximise discounts too!

Cameron92

No you can only reserve till the next day
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions