Argos

Posted 16th Oct
I'm debating is it better to buy a product say a washing machine off of Argos Ebay or from the shop/website? If you buy off ebay and it breaks down can you bring back to the shop?
Community Updates
9 Comments
If you buy an item off Argos on eBay and something goes wrong you have to contact Argos through eBay and can't take it back to an Argos store. Same if you decide to return it. The Argos store won't deal with it at all.

This has been my experience.
I wouldn't buy such an appliance through ebay unless its was cheaper that way. Your rights are much stronger buying directly from Argos preferably with a credit card directly and not through a payment service like paypal. Paypal operate outside UK law in many ways and I think you can't even take them to the small claims court easily as they are not based in the UK. Vile company to be honest.

forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho…385
"Currently only Items purchased from Argos on eBay that are Click & Collected from an Argos store can be returned to a store."
ebaystores.co.uk/Arg…elp
Wait for 20% ¥off in Ebay which includes argos or currys
Go on this Samsung website link, you will see the Samsung washing machines cheap. Make sure they include 5 year warranty because they do and so do lg. Rest dont so no point buying different brands
https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/threaddesc/3272530/16181038
Not sure I would want to take a broken washing machine back to a store, much better to have them collect it.
Many thanks for your replies.
Misslovely16/10/2019 07:26

Wait for 20% ¥off in Ebay which includes argos or currys Go on this …Wait for 20% ¥off in Ebay which includes argos or currys Go on this Samsung website link, you will see the Samsung washing machines cheap. Make sure they include 5 year warranty because they do and so do lg. Rest dont so no point buying different brands https://www.hotukdeals.com/visit/threaddesc/3272530/16181038

Unfortunately I can't wait for offers. I just moved into a place. I've been looking for Argos vouchers but of course there aren't any. Thanks for your info.
TeddyB16/10/2019 13:15

Unfortunately I can't wait for offers. I just moved into a place. I've …Unfortunately I can't wait for offers. I just moved into a place. I've been looking for Argos vouchers but of course there aren't any. Thanks for your info.

Argos also accept love to shop vouchers.
Look on spock
For Love To Shop Vouchers?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants