Argos voucher

Posted 26th Oct
I’ve used be £10 voucher/discount code that I got from spending over £100 in another order to get a £10 phone but got the wrong model so I cancelled the order. Didn’t get any refund for that voucher. Contacted Argos live chat and this very rude incompetent fool told me there’s no refund for it since I used it.

Before cancelling I did read their return policy.

Will I get my voucher back? Thanks
Community Updates
9 Comments
Speak to Argos about it again.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 26th Oct
You should do. Surely them cancelling the order entitled you to a £10 voucher back. Try the chat again and then lodge a complaint.
They should give you a £10 gift card. I would say push for it.
cmdr_elito26/10/2019 15:04

Speak to Argos about it again.

pfagan1026/10/2019 15:05

You should do. Surely them cancelling the order entitled you to a £10 …You should do. Surely them cancelling the order entitled you to a £10 voucher back. Try the chat again and then lodge a complaint.

notalwaysright1926/10/2019 15:21

They should give you a £10 gift card. I would say push for it.

Got in contact with them again and they said I should receive a new one in my emails within 24 hours. If not, to call them back. Sounds fishy as gift card/ voucher purchases are refunded instantly according to their website
DragonX26/10/2019 16:05

Got in contact with them again and they said I should receive a new one in …Got in contact with them again and they said I should receive a new one in my emails within 24 hours. If not, to call them back. Sounds fishy as gift card/ voucher purchases are refunded instantly according to their website

Great news. You do wonder what the first advisor was doing
pfagan1026/10/2019 16:06

Exactly. Especially since the order was fully paid for by the voucher
pfagan1026/10/2019 16:06

Sometimes its worth your chance if you can get a difference advisor. Some I don't think they know what they are doing!
I did something similar. I ordered not a phone but the wrong thing. And I returned it in store and got a £10 gift card back which is valid for 3 years. I would have expected you to get another in an email at some point
You are not entitled to a refund if you bought online using Fast Track as you are given a promotional code as opposed to a gift card. Promotional codes are non refundable.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants