Expired

Argos all in one printers

5 replies
Found 15th Jul 2008
After an all-in-printer from Argos ideally as I have £40 in vouchers towards it. Prepared to spend up to £60 and would like it to take cheap cartridges. I'd like it to be a decent printer as well. No too bothered about photo quality as I tend to order my photos online.

4 Comments

chloe6;2529378

I'd recommend this … I'd recommend this one....]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6702405/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7COffice,+PC+and+phones%7C9555804.htm

If i were you i'd stay clear of this printer my girlfriend bought this one and within a week it stopped working, the build quality is very cheap and the printer is very lightweight and flimsy also the cartridges are quite expensive.
If you are after a decent printer with cheap ink cartridges got for an Epson, the print quality is good but just makes sure you use it at least once a week as if you let the printer nozzles dry up the printer is no good ;-)

This one has just been reduced from £79.99 to £49.99 so may be worth looking into some reviews for it:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Brother models are good quality machines
something like this

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

Unfortunately the Epson is out of stock at our Argos as it's one I was considering in the first place. Looks it might be the Brother. Shame about the HP though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions