argos and nectar

Found 10th Nov 2007
do you get points on your nectar card if you buy instore:?
Community Updates
MiscNectar
6 Comments
Yep an entire 2points per £1 spent when going via nectar e-store links (nectars equivilant of quidco in a way) 1point = 0.5p, so 2points = 1p, so a massive 1% Same for amazon, although sometimes they do double/triple points.
Original Poster Banned
schizoboy

Yep an entire 2points per £1 spent when going via nectar e-store links … Yep an entire 2points per £1 spent when going via nectar e-store links (nectars equivilant of quidco in a way) 1point = 0.5p, so 2points = 1p, so a massive 1% Same for amazon, although sometimes they do double/triple points.

i was referring to instore, not e-store:thumbsup:
I tried once to gather points in Argos, I was told i can ONLY spend points in store not gather them, so aiui you can only gather nectar points you spend instore via nectar website > login > estore > argos site > fully processed reserve/delivery order.
Original Poster Banned
thanks schizo, i didnt think you could then just read a post where someone said about collecting the points for buying a tv and also getting the vouchers back, so assumed they meant instore
You can only spend points in Argos, not save them
yup, I can confirm this (as if you needed it confirming .... ), you can only redeem , not collect
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions