Argos Arcade Xbox 360 + 3 games thread

I cant find the original thread that i posted in last night,

those who has bought the consoles from argos

can you please post your manufacturers date and what voltage / chipset that you have please and what store your console was bought from

I have reserved one and i was looking to get the jasper chipset but don't know if any one on here has bought from the stores up in NE Scotland, Aberdeen, Peterhead, Elgin ect

6 Comments

surely by now all older arcades will have sold through and argos will be selling jaspers throughout the country

fwibble;7396090

surely by now all older arcades will have sold through and argos will be … surely by now all older arcades will have sold through and argos will be selling jaspers throughout the country

+1

Jaspers came out a year ago..

I'm in SE, Mfr date was 21/07/09. Not sure on other info atm, i'll look later if required.

Original Poster

i bought an acarde from Sainsburys yesterday and it was dated 2008-07-08 and volt is 14.2a which suggests that its falcon version of arcade.

jazferbetay;7396188

i bought an acarde from Sainsburys yesterday and it was dated 2008-07-08 … i bought an acarde from Sainsburys yesterday and it was dated 2008-07-08 and volt is 14.2a which suggests that its falcon version of arcade.

Unlucky:w00t:

They must have found that at the back of the warehouse gathering dust! Did you get any moths free with that?

Original Poster

lol box a we bit corner bashed, apparently we sold out of 360s and then they suddenly appeared again, so will be taking this back and going to argos tomorrow to get one and check,

thought since they had sold out that it would be fresh stock

paid £105 after discount and nectar hoping i was getting a jasper got home done a googling and discovered its a falcon

kept my argos one until monday night to collect
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66
    2. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother78
    3. Info on Browns Family Jewellers34
    4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?77

See more discussions