ARGOS BUSH TV DEAL: Best settings

Found 3rd Jan 2013
I've now set up the TV and the picture quality is awful in comparison to my TV in the sitting room.

Does anyone know the best settings for this?

Also, can anyone make any recommendations regarding the 3D, as it's unwatchable?

1. Misc
  2. Bush
  3. TV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Bush
  3. TV
15 Comments

Standby

moob

Standby

For action

I assume you are wearing the 3d glasses?

BUSH

BEST????

SETTINGS!!!

Read all 4 in a row and it's a brilliant joke even better than the technika jokes floating around tescos.

Banned

OP you cheap skate.

Original Poster

D_G

OP you cheap skate.

Lol it's only the TV for the bedroom, as we were going to get a much better TV but it didn't come with a blu-ray player and no one goes in the bed room anyway, other than us anyway and everyone on the thread was praising the picture quality, so thought, why not.

Banned

realfriendlyman

Lol it's only the TV for the bedroom, as we were going to get a much … Lol it's only the TV for the bedroom, as we were going to get a much better TV but it didn't come with a blu-ray player and no one goes in the bed room anyway, other than us anyway and everyone on the thread was praising the picture quality, so thought, why not.

If it's that bad just send it back if i were you?

Original Poster

D_G

If it's that bad just send it back if i were you?

Well, my TV in the sitting room didn't look stunning until we found the best settings, so I'm hoping the same occurs with this TV too....fingers crossed anyway.

This any help?

Picture Perfect

Edited by: "read0001" 3rd Jan 2013

realfriendlyman

Well, my TV in the sitting room didn't look stunning until we found the … Well, my TV in the sitting room didn't look stunning until we found the best settings, so I'm hoping the same occurs with this TV too....fingers crossed anyway.

what tv was in your sitting rooms?

a technika by any chance

Best setting for an Alba TV you say... Try setting it on fire
Edited by: "simplex" 3rd Jan 2013

simplex

Best setting you say... Try setting it on fire

A burning Bush in the bedroom normally points towards too little lube or too much action.

fattyuk

what tv was in your sitting rooms?a technika by any chance

Really? A technika? They are too good for a sitting room.

Original Poster

danboi63

fattyukrealfriendlymanD_GrealfriendlymanD_G OP you cheap skate.Lol … fattyukrealfriendlymanD_GrealfriendlymanD_G OP you cheap skate.Lol it's only the TV for the bedroom, as we were going to get a much better TV but it didn't come with a blu-ray player and no one goes in the bed room anyway, other than us anyway and everyone on the thread was praising the picture quality, so thought, why not.If it's that bad just send it back if i were you?Well, my TV in the sitting room didn't look stunning until we found the best settings, so I'm hoping the same occurs with this TV too....fingers crossed anyway.what tv was in your sitting rooms?a technika by any chanceReally? A technika? They are too good for a sitting room.

No, actually a Phillips, I bought it a couple years ago and even though Richer Sounds didn't have it instock at the time, a very clued up salesman said its the best tv for under a grand.

This guy was a proper geek and went into detail about everything.

Best setting? Don't turn it on. oO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants