Argos card help??

Posted 3rd Jan
Hello, I just tried to use buy now pay later in my basket and it proceeded me through to Argos application page and I got approved for £450 at 29.9%, it will arrive in 10 days however it won’t let me use the credit on buy now pay later for an order now?
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
What it the item?
Fridge freezer
Arto03/01/2020 23:59

What it the item?

I was under the impression it would let me order after accepting me, not make me wait till the card arrives since it’s still an online order regardless ;/
Try again tomorrow, if not then try contacting Argos
Arto04/01/2020 00:01

Try again tomorrow, if not then try contacting Argos

Okay thanks
Have you tried looking on Very? It’s a lot easier to get credit and it 0% buy now pay later
Arto04/01/2020 00:04

Have you tried looking on Very? It’s a lot easier to get credit and it 0% b …Have you tried looking on Very? It’s a lot easier to get credit and it 0% buy now pay later

I had previously tried in July, it said accepted and placed my order (I paid £400 excess on top) and then it got cancelled and they said they took away my credit limit after further security checks. And still stayed as an open financial account on my credit reports for 4 months ;@
ryantbfh04/01/2020 00:07

I had previously tried in July, it said accepted and placed my order (I …I had previously tried in July, it said accepted and placed my order (I paid £400 excess on top) and then it got cancelled and they said they took away my credit limit after further security checks. And still stayed as an open financial account on my credit reports for 4 months ;@

Don’t know why that happened, very is the only place I can get credit and I get £500
Arto04/01/2020 00:08

Don’t know why that happened, very is the only place I can get credit and I …Don’t know why that happened, very is the only place I can get credit and I get £500

After further checks we’ve come across additional information and we’ve made the decision to remove the credit facility on this account with a view of closing it when any balance is settled in line with our risk policy.

We will therefore not be accepting any further orders and any outstanding orders will not be processed.

If you have an outstanding balance on the account please ensure you make at least the minimum payment required by the due date on your statement.
Arto04/01/2020 00:08

Don’t know why that happened, very is the only place I can get credit and I …Don’t know why that happened, very is the only place I can get credit and I get £500

Think it’s just pot luck really
ryantbfh04/01/2020 00:10

After further checks we’ve come across additional information and we’ve mad …After further checks we’ve come across additional information and we’ve made the decision to remove the credit facility on this account with a view of closing it when any balance is settled in line with our risk policy. We will therefore not be accepting any further orders and any outstanding orders will not be processed. If you have an outstanding balance on the account please ensure you make at least the minimum payment required by the due date on your statement.

Have you tried making a new account ?
Arto04/01/2020 00:10

Have you tried making a new account ?

No cause it’s not worth marking my report for
When you have item in basket then go for credit it normally uses your credit to pay for it. They might be running other checks...
Arto04/01/2020 00:04

Have you tried looking on Very? It’s a lot easier to get credit and it 0% b …Have you tried looking on Very? It’s a lot easier to get credit and it 0% buy now pay later

You're seriously recommending Very?
ryantbfh04/01/2020 00:07

I had previously tried in July, it said accepted and placed my order (I …I had previously tried in July, it said accepted and placed my order (I paid £400 excess on top) and then it got cancelled and they said they took away my credit limit after further security checks. And still stayed as an open financial account on my credit reports for 4 months ;@

Ah, you know about them then.
deeky04/01/2020 09:35

You're seriously recommending Very?Ah, you know about them then.

I’ve never had a single problem with Very
Arto04/01/2020 09:44

I’ve never had a single problem with Very

Happy days, long may it continue for you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions