Expired

Argos Card question.

Found 25th Dec 2017Edited by:"LuFc6686"
My dad has an Argos Card and wants me to use the remaining balance. He can't remember what I need to use it, is it just the signature? He said it doesn't have a pin. Also can I use the card and pay the rest cash?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
think buying/reserving online just enter card details. they've never asked to see card when I go pick up just the confirmation order number
discozohan5 m ago

think buying/reserving online just enter card details. they've never asked …think buying/reserving online just enter card details. they've never asked to see card when I go pick up just the confirmation order number

I will be buying a PS4 in store, half cash and rest on card.
You have to sign credit agreement on receipt if used in store
Sandypie14 m ago

You have to sign credit agreement on receipt if used in store

Is that all I need to do? His signature is same as mine.
They compare the signature to that on the Argos card
You forgot to add, I’m asking for a Friend’s Dad.
Oneday7725 m ago

You forgot to add, I’m asking for a Friend’s Dad.

What...?
LuFc668621 m ago

What...?

Using your dad’s card is against all the cards t&c’s. To use it without him present is seen as fraud.
Normally when people ask such questions, it is preceded by I’m asking for a friend. The joke obviously went over your head. Now I’ve explained it, it’s no longer funny and I’ve gone and insulted you.
Oneday7710 m ago

Using your dad’s card is against all the cards t&c’s. To use it without him …Using your dad’s card is against all the cards t&c’s. To use it without him present is seen as fraud. Normally when people ask such questions, it is preceded by I’m asking for a friend. The joke obviously went over your head. Now I’ve explained it, it’s no longer funny and I’ve gone and insulted you.

Nobody cares.... I have permission to use it. Oh was that a joke you're so funny.. Yea great insult that init. You must be fun at parties. Go post useless comments somewhere else.
LuFc66861 h, 31 m ago

Nobody cares.... I have permission to use it. Oh was that a joke you're so …Nobody cares.... I have permission to use it. Oh was that a joke you're so funny.. Yea great insult that init. You must be fun at parties. Go post useless comments somewhere else.

I’m great fun at parties. If you think pointing out the obvious and legalities if something is useless.
Please tell us you don’t drive or have any social interaction with the public. I’d hate to see how badly you view the rules outside your own wee bubble.
Ignore and out.
LuFc668612 h, 13 m ago

Nobody cares.... I have permission to use it. Oh was that a joke you're so …Nobody cares.... I have permission to use it. Oh was that a joke you're so funny.. Yea great insult that init. You must be fun at parties. Go post useless comments somewhere else.

I wrote a reply late last night but forgot to hit submit as it was so late. I know this isn’t what you want to hear after this comment but you might not care but the finance company will and if you sign on behalf of your dad you will technically be committing fraud. Which could end up in a court case or worse. Take your dad with you, order it online unlike in some countries where family can use others cards in this country it’s a big no no. It used to be called obtaining goods by deception probably has another name now but you still can’t sign on behalf of someone else.

I know now you don’t want to hear that but it’s the reality, never try to pass yourself off as someone else it never works as you would hope.

you also might want to apologise to the other poster who was joking but trying to get you to see the same as I am.

Do with this as you wish, we will have our fingers crossed you aren’t in jail for the new year.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants