Groups

Argos Cashback / Ways to save money?

Gonna buy this can I save any money (can only buy of Argos as I have £150 in gift cards )
    argos.co.uk/sta…003

7 Comments

Check topcashback

You could try selling the Argos cards on zeek if you can and then it might work out cheaper to buy from ebuyer

Complete Savings is a cashback partner of Argos that gives you £15 cash back for first purchase, you just send them receipt and remember to cancel Compelte Savings within the month to avoid charge. I did it to get Forza Horizon 3 for £10 effectively. Received the £15 money in my bank within the month then cancelled.

Cakeboy79

You could try selling the Argos cards on zeek if you can and then it … You could try selling the Argos cards on zeek if you can and then it might work out cheaper to buy from ebuyer

This. Beat me to it. Ebuyer is £80 cheaper than Argos. Shift the Argos vouchers on HUKD for 80-90% of value and it will still be cheaper via ebuyer.

OP just keep the argos vouchers until you need something from Argos that isn't cheaper else where. Make sure the vouchers don't expire - if they are close to it, go in the shop and they'll transfer the balance to a new card for you.

PenguinsForAll

OP just keep the argos vouchers until you need something from Argos that … OP just keep the argos vouchers until you need something from Argos that isn't cheaper else where. Make sure the vouchers don't expire - if they are close to it, go in the shop and they'll transfer the balance to a new card for you.

​Yes they stay for about 3 years I think don't they but didn't know about the other part thanks il do that next time I have vouchers which need using up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…66
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      4. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44

See more discussions