argos CEO email??

Found 26th Dec 2017
Hi has any1 got argos CEO email ? please

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
15 Comments

/facepalm

I seriously doubt your average HUKD user will have access to the CEO of a multi-million pound company. I imagine if any did, they’d be hesitant to share it.

Wot du u need it 4?

lockwoodisbored7 m ago

I seriously doubt your average HUKD user will have access to the CEO of a …I seriously doubt your average HUKD user will have access to the CEO of a multi-million pound company. I imagine if any did, they’d be hesitant to share it.Wot du u need it 4?

Actually they are all listed , and the link often crops up on here . Whether it does any good is another question but ,yes , they are all publicly available, and I'm sure someone will post the link . Now Chinese sellers - No chance !

rogparki2 m ago

Actually they are all listed , and the link often crops up on here . …Actually they are all listed , and the link often crops up on here . Whether it does any good is another question but ,yes , they are all publicly available, and I'm sure someone will post the link . Now Chinese sellers - No chance !

I'm sure in the time it took to post that you could have found the number instead of being sanctimonious, but then again so could I............

badgerrules3 m ago

I'm sure in the time it took to post that you could have found the number …I'm sure in the time it took to post that you could have found the number instead of being sanctimonious, but then again so could I............

There you go - wasn't my question was it - and hardly sanctimonious ?

rogparki2 m ago

There you go - wasn't my question was it - and hardly sanctimonious ?

I'm not sure, my word of the day toilet paper didn't include a description....

badgerrules9 m ago

I'm not sure, my word of the day toilet paper didn't include a …I'm not sure, my word of the day toilet paper didn't include a description....

What are you going on about, maybe time to put the sherry down
lockwoodisbored26 m ago

I seriously doubt your average HUKD user will have access to the CEO of a …I seriously doubt your average HUKD user will have access to the CEO of a multi-million pound company. I imagine if any did, they’d be hesitant to share it.Wot du u need it 4?

As mentioned above most CEO email addresses are online, in some cases they are the direct CEO managed by their PA Euro car parts is, but the majority of them are their top customer service team and will get you answers, Sky, Virgin most banks and phone companies except EE who are just...., some though like Links of London couldn’t careless and wouldn’t even reply. Most issues get solved by the teams in 24 hours much quicker than the usual bounce from customer service.

eslick5 m ago

What are you going on about, maybe time to put the sherry down As …What are you going on about, maybe time to put the sherry down As mentioned above most CEO email addresses are online, in some cases they are the direct CEO managed by their PA Euro car parts is, but the majority of them are their top customer service team and will get you answers, Sky, Virgin most banks and phone companies except EE who are just...., some though like Links of London couldn’t careless and wouldn’t even reply. Most issues get solved by the teams in 24 hours much quicker than the usual bounce from customer service.

No sherry needed,

Also the ceo's email is john.walden@homeretailgroup.com

Original Poster

thank you all

I’m confident he’ll reply.

Original Poster

thanks all manged to sort it after an email to the CEO
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants