Expired

Argos Christmas Gift Guide Out Today

Found 16th Oct 2013
Argos Christmas Gift Guide out today packed full of loads of Christmas Gifts and Special Offersfor the special people at Christmas
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Argos is just overpriced and you can get everything they sell cheaper on Ebay. Sorry, just letting you know
Yeh, but it's easier to browse a christmas catalogue and then go online when you know what you want
Mya1x

Argos is just overpriced and you can get everything they sell cheaper on … Argos is just overpriced and you can get everything they sell cheaper on Ebay. Sorry, just letting you know

b1g1an

Yeh, but it's easier to browse a christmas catalogue and then go online … Yeh, but it's easier to browse a christmas catalogue and then go online when you know what you want

Also its no good if theres a strike like the royal mail are planning on doing, especially as you get nearer to Christmas, Can then at least guarantee you can get the stuff Also at least if its broken or the wrong thing you can take it back and exchange it easily.
Mya1x

Argos is just overpriced and you can get everything they sell cheaper on … Argos is just overpriced and you can get everything they sell cheaper on Ebay. Sorry, just letting you know

Don't find them particularly overpriced tbh, as mentioned the convenience of being able to order online and just pick up is also a major plus for me, especially as there is one just off from my route home from work.
Mya1x

b1g1an

Yeh, but it's easier to browse a christmas catalogue and then go online … Yeh, but it's easier to browse a christmas catalogue and then go online when you know what you want

Ok then...
Mya1x

Ok then...

Yeah but sometimes you get better deals when you just bid for stuff on Ebay.
I thought that a lot of people do very nicely from buying reduced items from argos then selling them on via ebay?

Dolls
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions