EXPIRED

argos click and collect christmas day

If i click and collect something in the argos christmas sale while the store is closed for christmas, can i still pick up for the same price as long as i have reserved it once the store opens?

6 Comments

Few months before, I reserved a item and on date of collection, the price was changed and on till they asked me to pay the updated price. You should look for Pay & collect option which is available for some of Argos stores.

In the T&C it states you pay the price on the day of collection not the reservation price.

I think some people show the confirmation email and the offer price gets honoured.

4.3 The price you pay is the price displayed on the website at the time we receive the reservation or order, apart from the following exception:
yes you can a) Online price errors. If we discover an error in the price of goods ordered or reserved, we will inform you as soon as possible (this may be a conversation in store) and provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel and have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
If you reserve a product and the price changes before you get to store to collect the item you will pay the price you reserved the item at. If your reservation expires however the price paid for the item will be the "current" selling price of the item when the purchase is made

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies.

Much appreciated

I reserved it but price went up so yes it's in store now but have to pay the price of day of pick up, unless you reserve it and pay for it. Then even if the price goes up it doesn't affect you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Acer RT280k Monitor refuses to sleep.68
    2. Mountain bike £200-£30011
    3. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?78
    4. Sportsmania.eu down. Any alternatives?2341

See more discussions