Argos Confirm Voucher A45PFW8K Not Accepted Due to Website Technical Issues

Found 29th Nov 2017
I contacted Argos today to find out why voucher code A45PFW8K was being rejected by their website yesterday (Tuesday 28th November 2017). It was advertised as being valid until 11:59pm 28/11/17 but problems were experienced earlier than this. The online chat agent Chloe, indicated it was due to 'technical issues' on their website. If you've had a problem with this, email Argos at and state your case.
Community Updates
  1. Misc
  1. Misc
I was in Argos last night and tried to use the code but they said they sent the wrong code out in the emails so they're not valid.
But they had a replacement code so I still got £5 off.
Original Poster
A number of users reported issues. Online adviser confirmed 'technical issues' prevented code from working, so it is not an issue with being the wrong code being emailed out. Email if this voucher code was declined prior to 11:59pm on 28/11/17.

they seem to always have 'technical issue; whenever they give out codes, they had the same 'issues' with the £10 and £5 ones over the last month or so
Original Poster
All the more reason to provide feedback.
Argos have been this way for years with web glitches and problems. I hope they never improve because the deals can be epic.
Original Poster
If you have been let down by Argos the following tool recommended by Martin Lewis at Money Saving Expert (MSE) may prove useful.....

....I encourage you to raise your cases!
Original Poster
Update - After raising my case on Resolver Argos agreed to match the price and terms of the original deal I missed out on due to technical issues on the Argos website. Thanks Resolver!
Edited by: "Euclid" 17th Dec 2017
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants