ARGOS DELIVERY of GO GO HAMSTERS @ Torquay - £9.99 (2 each)

5 replies
Found 14th Dec 2009
Just been in to Torquay, they have loads of GO GO Hamsters in stock. Hope this helps people looking for them.

Limited to two each.

Well worth checking your local!

1. Misc
  2. Toy
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Toy
4 Comments

this isnt really an offer as such isit? the store i work in had 37 in stock the other day so im sure most stores will have similar stock just you most likely still arnt allowed to reserve them.

cullet16;7218993

this isnt really an offer as such isit? the store i work in had 37 in … this isnt really an offer as such isit? the store i work in had 37 in stock the other day so im sure most stores will have similar stock just you most likely still arnt allowed to reserve them.

Just had a look on the Argos website and they have stated that for fairness, you have to buy them instore...so no reserve and collect allowed.

Angry Bear;7219027

Just had a look on the Argos website and they have stated that for … Just had a look on the Argos website and they have stated that for fairness, you have to buy them instore...so no reserve and collect allowed.

Good! They won't allow those greedy *******s to reserve and sell the reservation on ebay!

gcmarcal;7219132

Good! They won't allow those greedy *******s to reserve and sell the … Good! They won't allow those greedy *******s to reserve and sell the reservation on ebay!

I bought 2 for my kids the other day at Tesco for £9.97 each, I also saw them on the shelves at Argos. Looking on ebay they don't seem to be bringing that much any more, around £12.00 at most so think the bubble has burst there, and I think there will be plenty around for Christmas.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions