Groups
    EXPIRED

ARGOS DISCOUNT

hi was just wondering if there was any discount deals with argos, im wanting to buy a shed which is going to cost me over £600..........

7 Comments

cant help you with argos, but what about B&Q as they have a 15% off ]voucher

Original Poster

richp;7647015

cant help you with argos, but what about B&Q as they have a 15% off … cant help you with argos, but what about B&Q as they have a 15% off ]voucher

thnx but the one ive seen in argos has been reduced from £880 to £677 plus if i could get another 10% off then id be chuffed.... band q prices are very high ......

Have a look at Homebase (same company as Argos) often have a 10% weekend.

cute_feet;7647044

thnx but the one ive seen in argos has been reduced from £880 to £677 p … thnx but the one ive seen in argos has been reduced from £880 to £677 plus if i could get another 10% off then id be chuffed.... band q prices are very high ......

okey doke, that sounds like a big shed im after one, but a decent sized plastic one.

You could try buying £600 worth of gift vouchers, which would probably save you around £50.

Original Poster

h_360;7647124

You could try buying £600 worth of gift vouchers, which would probably … You could try buying £600 worth of gift vouchers, which would probably save you around £50.

i cant buy the shed from store so need to buy online or via phone, and im sure they dont accept gift vouchers either way!

cute_feet;7647145

i cant buy the shed from store so need to buy online or via phone, and im … i cant buy the shed from store so need to buy online or via phone, and im sure they dont accept gift vouchers either way!

Have a look on ebay. They have £600 worth for £530.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions