Expired

Argos Discount? Need one ASAP!!!!

Edited by:"Ayoub_Benzerroun-11764850"Found 4th Nov 2017
Does Anyone have any Argos discount. Looking for a tv found one for £1200 and looking for it to be at least £1000 or lower. I have done the 10 percent off but its still not enough! Can anyone help or does anyone work at Argos who can Give an additional discount! Please will be so thankful!!!
Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
Top comments

Welcome to hukd

Please would be a nice start.
11 Comments

Welcome to hukd

Please would be a nice start.

If you know anyone who is a Sainsbury's employee... they get the colleague discount at Argos too.

You have to have the physical discount card to show in store and online you have to buy from an account registered to the colleague discount holder... There is a procedure to do online to link the colleague discount card to the account before you can use a code to get the colleague discount applied.
Also, they risk being fired for gross misconduct if caught misusing it to buy something for someone else.
Edited by: "hearts22" 4th Nov 2017

I suspect this was posted by a fake account so my previous post is now meant to be useful for real people reading.
No one would use such a complicated username to remember lol

Glad op has seen fit to add a please and thank you to the post. It irks me greatly though that people think this site is a begging machine. There is a voucher section for people looking for a discount, why ask if anyone is willing to risk their job for a complete stranger who has contributed nothing to the site? If you want a £1200 telly but you are only prepared to pay £1000, go negotiate with the vendor. Or wait until it is advertised at a price you are willing to pay. Do you honestly think it is reasonable to ask someone to risk their livelihood so you can have an expensive tv at a discount price?

love the asap in caps

psychobitchfromhell2 h, 23 m ago

Glad op has seen fit to add a please and thank you to the post. It irks me …Glad op has seen fit to add a please and thank you to the post. It irks me greatly though that people think this site is a begging machine. There is a voucher section for people looking for a discount, why ask if anyone is willing to risk their job for a complete stranger who has contributed nothing to the site? If you want a £1200 telly but you are only prepared to pay £1000, go negotiate with the vendor. Or wait until it is advertised at a price you are willing to pay. Do you honestly think it is reasonable to ask someone to risk their livelihood so you can have an expensive tv at a discount price?

I agree but the fact three exclamation marks were also added isn't sincere.

psychobitchfromhell2 h, 39 m ago

Glad op has seen fit to add a please and thank you to the post. It irks me …Glad op has seen fit to add a please and thank you to the post. It irks me greatly though that people think this site is a begging machine. There is a voucher section for people looking for a discount, why ask if anyone is willing to risk their job for a complete stranger who has contributed nothing to the site? If you want a £1200 telly but you are only prepared to pay £1000, go negotiate with the vendor. Or wait until it is advertised at a price you are willing to pay. Do you honestly think it is reasonable to ask someone to risk their livelihood so you can have an expensive tv at a discount price?

Oh no you didn't
but wait you did

and that's why your id is as it is

When people walk past you in the street do they point crucifixes at you?
When your friends visit do they need to bring Holy Water?
Your son is his real name Lucifer Morningstar?

philphil6138 m ago

Oh no you didn'tbut wait you didand that's why your id is as it isWhen …Oh no you didn'tbut wait you didand that's why your id is as it isWhen people walk past you in the street do they point crucifixes at you?When your friends visit do they need to bring Holy Water?Your son is his real name Lucifer Morningstar?

What makes you think I have friends?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants