Argos Ebay Closed For Business - Seller Away

Expert (Beta)8
8 Comments
Yeah they wouldn't deliver my TV not even to my front door but AO would ...never bought one though watching the pennies for now
But you can still click and collect from Argos Sainsbury when you go for shopping
Edited by: "apur32" 25th Mar
Business will have dropped off massively, limited need for the store to run they may as well concentrate on the catalogue with more in demand goods , rather than selling off end of line
I've just this minute got back from Argos in Sainsbury's and they had all sorts of problems which started when eBay sent me two completely different codes for the item I was collecting. They are using a handheld instead of a till and had been told that it was a different system now that the normal stores had shutdown.
apur3225/03/2020 12:33

But you can still click and collect from Argos Sainsbury when you go for …But you can still click and collect from Argos Sainsbury when you go for shopping

Wasn't an option at checkout on the eBay site when I ordered it , having to self isolate at the moment ,if I leave my house for non essential items my work can refuse to pay me plus 2 members of my immediate family are police officers ...I can wait for a TV
harrerdarren25/03/2020 15:18

Wasn't an option at checkout on the eBay site when I ordered it , having … Wasn't an option at checkout on the eBay site when I ordered it , having to self isolate at the moment ,if I leave my house for non essential items my work can refuse to pay me plus 2 members of my immediate family are police officers ...I can wait for a TV

It is still an option on a bunch of stuff I have been following for a few weeks. I think I will get some of them ordered while c&c to Argos in Sainsbury's is still an option as the postman left a package on my doorstep in full view of the street this morning.
eBay have just sent me reminders for BOTH of the codes they originally sent me for a single item. They are sure I have not collected it yet.
They are still confused, they've resent one of the codes and added seven days to the time to collect it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants