Argos eBay Collect in Store - Returns

Found 7th Jan
Hi, I bought a TV from Argos eBay just under 2 weeks ago. It's not working as it should and it's faulty. I've tried a return on eBay, but it says to return it to the store.

How would this work? Do I need to take something apart from th TV with me?
Cheers
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
Argos will give you a receipt for the TV.
Original Poster
I ordered online via eBay and collected from the store. So when I go to return it, they say to take it back to the store.

Am I likely to face any trouble getting a refund? I bought it on the 28th Dec.
Argos have always been good when I've had to return things. Be clear on your reason for returning, faulty, and there won't be a problem. If it's not faulty and you've just changed your mind, you have 30 days to return it in a saleable condition, boxed etc. If it's faulty they don't require the box, just proof of purchase.
Original Poster
ciaozammer21 m ago

Argos have always been good when I've had to return things. Be clear on …Argos have always been good when I've had to return things. Be clear on your reason for returning, faulty, and there won't be a problem. If it's not faulty and you've just changed your mind, you have 30 days to return it in a saleable condition, boxed etc. If it's faulty they don't require the box, just proof of purchase.

You can only return it due to changing your mind if it's still sealed.

Mine is faulty. I'm more concerned as to how they refund me though... It was bought on Argos eBay for instant store collection. I'm hoping they don't have any issues with that.
superfreddy9 m ago

You can only return it due to changing your mind if it's still sealed.Mine …You can only return it due to changing your mind if it's still sealed.Mine is faulty. I'm more concerned as to how they refund me though... It was bought on Argos eBay for instant store collection. I'm hoping they don't have any issues with that.

They will accept it back instore if that is what it says on their eBay returns policy. Take your phone with you so you can show your email invoice/receipt and your tv and whichever card you paid with. If you don't have the box that will be fine if it's faulty
Original Poster
I have the box and all the packaging. It's like new.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions