Argos Ebay outlet refurbished laptops

Found 20th Jul 2016
Thinking of buying refurb cheapo laptop from Argos for browsing etc.. Just curious about how they have soooo many of the same item? For example they sell about 200 of each model refurbished so can't imagine they're ALL customer returns?
Also who's bought laptop from them, and are they 'like new'
Cheers
Community Updates
AskLaptop
5 Comments
Find out the model and then Google it for issues, May be nothing or a major issue? I usually go to the argos clearance warehouse where you get brand new end of line goods at a reduced price, better than refurbished in my opinion
Had a refurbished Panasonic TV from Tesco Outlet, its was brand new, customer service was great refunded me when TV went down by £20, they have laptops also,
stores.ebay.co.uk/Tes…c=1
Good thing about refurb's is that they have the same warranty as a new product. If your not happy with it print a return label and send it back for free, easy peasy.
I'm typing this on a refurbished purple Toshiba laptop from Argos ebay bought just after Christmas 2015. It was about £150 cheaper than new. Only difference was it arrived in a plain box but came with all manuals etc, said refurbished but not a mark on it and runs perfectly well. When I googled problems with it, the main one was the touchpad switching off, but there seems to be a certain key combination which does this and I haven't sussed it yet, but my cat has.

To solve the problem I just plug in a mouse and reset it and it's fine after that until the cat takes wander again.........

Original Poster
cheekyweegit

I'm typing this on a refurbished purple Toshiba laptop from Argos ebay … I'm typing this on a refurbished purple Toshiba laptop from Argos ebay bought just after Christmas 2015. It was about £150 cheaper than new. Only difference was it arrived in a plain box but came with all manuals etc, said refurbished but not a mark on it and runs perfectly well. When I googled problems with it, the main one was the touchpad switching off, but there seems to be a certain key combination which does this and I haven't sussed it yet, but my cat has.To solve the problem I just plug in a mouse and reset it and it's fine after that until the cat takes wander again.........

Fab... I'm now convinced and have ordered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions