Argos eBay returns

Found 10th Jun
Hi, just wondering if anyone has returned something to Argos eBay ?
I got a laptop a few days ago and it’s incredibly slow/laggy, can I return it? As it states 30 days returns on the page ( buyer pays return postage) , thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Yes I'm currently returning a phone to Argos as the battery life is , I just clicked return item on eBay and it gives you the address to post it for a refund
_Enzo_11 m ago

Yes I'm currently returning a phone to Argos as the battery life is Yes I'm currently returning a phone to Argos as the battery life is , I just clicked return item on eBay and it gives you the address to post it for a refund

Thanks for the reply, What reason did you choose ?
daleboy12322 m ago

Thanks for the reply, What reason did you choose ?

No problem, Reason I choose was changed my mind because battery life not good
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 10th Jun
_Enzo_31 m ago

No problem, Reason I choose was changed my mind because battery life not … No problem, Reason I choose was changed my mind because battery life not good

Sent you a pm
daleboy1234 m ago

Sent you a pm

I can't reply it says I cannot reply for some reason, anyway just choose a reason then add additional comments in the box it provides like its slow / laggy for what I need it for , and just make sure it's packed neat and correctly when sending back ? Argos are great never had any problems with them
_Enzo_2 h, 0 m ago

No problem, Reason I choose was changed my mind because battery life not …No problem, Reason I choose was changed my mind because battery life not good

You should have chosen 'doesn't work or is defective'. Although it does work, if the battery life isn't as it should be (and I assume that's what you mean) then you shouldn't be paying for the return postage.

Back to the OP, if the computer isn't functioning as it should, use the reason I state above and you will be covered for the return costs.
windym35 m ago

You should have chosen 'doesn't work or is defective'. Although it does …You should have chosen 'doesn't work or is defective'. Although it does work, if the battery life isn't as it should be (and I assume that's what you mean) then you shouldn't be paying for the return postage.Back to the OP, if the computer isn't functioning as it should, use the reason I state above and you will be covered for the return costs.

When I got it before I bourt it said buyer pays for return postage so I don't know
Edited by: "_Enzo_" 10th Jun
_Enzo_23 m ago

When I got it before I bourt it said buyer pays for return postage so I …When I got it before I bourt it said buyer pays for return postage so I don't know

Buyer pays for change of mind, seller pays if defective. Make sure you open a case for defective. If you've opened it already, google "paypal returns on us" for a reimbursement. Send it tracked and insured.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants