Groups
    EXPIRED

Argos Fasttrack Payment

purchased a item a month ago on Argos using fast track service paid online collected in store and to this date still no money deducted from cc?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

post it as a deal...

Banned

I'm pretty sure that shops have up to 3 months or something to take payment from debit/credit cards, has it gone off your available balance? Would contact your bank and ask if here are any pending payments and as Andy suggested contact Argos

It will go out of your account eventually.

Original Poster

I've not contacted Argos... have spoken to bank they advised Argos have 6months to take funds. time will see

Dell did this to me, bought 3 laptops for Christmas a few years back in October, was over £2000.00 they initially authorized the funds and it showed in bank as a debit, but 3 days later the finds returned to my account, i received the laptops about 14-20 days later, and still no funds taken, it was February before they took the payment, no warning or nothing, luckily i had left the funds in there know the day would come lol.

On the other hand, i bought a nexus 7 on day of release from Google store, and to this day they have not taken payment??

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any good deals going for skyrim on xbox one?24
      2. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…11
      3. mobile phone advice needed please11
      4. Sky or virgin55

See more discussions