Found 16th Nov 2009
I know you cant use a voucher given by email instore, but can you use a voucher given instore online? lol

thanks all

15 Comments

ill take it.

Banned

i dont think so

Original Poster

adrian96;6906163

ill take it.

ummmm no

Original Poster

sassie;6906171

i dont think so

oh pooooop i hoped they'd have a code on them that could be entered, grrrr :x

Banned

loupomm;6906182

oh pooooop i hoped they'd have a code on them that could be entered, … oh pooooop i hoped they'd have a code on them that could be entered, grrrr :x

i have one here, and cannot see a code, so assuming its a no, although i could be wrong, its highly unlikely - lol

Original Poster

sassie;6906202

i have one here, and cannot see a code, so assuming its a no, although i … i have one here, and cannot see a code, so assuming its a no, although i could be wrong, its highly unlikely - lol

thank you - sooo annoying, as of tommorrow i will have a mix of both, but nothing i want unless i combine them grrrr

Banned

loupomm;6906230

thank you - sooo annoying, as of tommorrow i will have a mix of both, but … thank you - sooo annoying, as of tommorrow i will have a mix of both, but nothing i want unless i combine them grrrr

maybe swap them on te fs boards, mind you might have to wait 7 days now - lol

Banned

Dont get what you mean? I got 2 x £10 on Sunday for the 2 X-Rocker chairs I bought for the kids.

Are these not just like cash for Argos stores?

Original Poster

sassie;6906258

maybe swap them on te fs boards, mind you might have to wait 7 days now - … maybe swap them on te fs boards, mind you might have to wait 7 days now - lol

nah, cant be bothered with all that ;-)

will find something i expect, never mind lol

Banned

guv;6906266

Dont get what you mean? I got 2 x £10 on Sunday for the 2 X-Rocker chairs … Dont get what you mean? I got 2 x £10 on Sunday for the 2 X-Rocker chairs I bought for the kids.Are these not just like cash for Argos stores?

yes if you got them instore, you can use instore, but if got from online i think they have to be spent online

op, do online purchases do instore returns :whistling:

Original Poster

guv;6906266

Dont get what you mean? I got 2 x £10 on Sunday for the 2 X-Rocker chairs … Dont get what you mean? I got 2 x £10 on Sunday for the 2 X-Rocker chairs I bought for the kids.Are these not just like cash for Argos stores?

instore you get a gift card, online you get a code to use online, i will have both, wanted to combine them and use them together

Original Poster

sassie;6906281

yes if you got them instore, you can use instore, but if got from online … yes if you got them instore, you can use instore, but if got from online i think they have to be spent onlineop, do online purchases do instore returns :whistling:

oohhh i dunno :thinking:

Banned

sassie;6906281

yes if you got them instore, you can use instore, but if got from online … yes if you got them instore, you can use instore, but if got from online i think they have to be spent onlineop, do online purchases do instore returns :whistling:

They were given instore, from an online order. I originally done it as one order - but changed it so I had 2 over £100 orders.

Banned

guv;6906300

They were given instore, from an online order. I originally done it as … They were given instore, from an online order. I originally done it as one order - but changed it so I had 2 over £100 orders.

eh? you mean you reserved online and picked up instore

Should be able to use them for either but unfortunately you cant. I have £10 online voucher but would of preferred offline voucher
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions