Groups

Argos free delivery

Hi,

Ordering a sofa from Argos, anyone know any free delivery codes? looked online but all the ones I've seen are expired

Thanks

10 Comments

SuperEd

you tried code AFD ?

Original Poster

goonertillidie

you tried code AFD ?

Not working mate

"Sorry, AFD is not a valid promotion code for this order. The code may have ended, only apply to selected products, or may already have been applied to your order. Please complete your card details to place your order."

SuperEd

WFD ?

Original Poster

Oh well suppose Ill have to pay it. Its a joke that you spend 700 quid on a suite and they still want to charge 8 quid delivery.

SuperEd

i know id ring up and ask them for free delivery

Have you checked the Homebase site (same company)
    15% code ends today - DISCOUNT15

Original Poster

dcx_badass

I think it's a joke that you can pay £700 for a sofa and then moan about … I think it's a joke that you can pay £700 for a sofa and then moan about £8 to have it delivered.

I asked for assistance with a free delivery code, not a unhelpful and stupid reply

Original Poster

DAMNOME

Have you checked the Homebase site (same company)15% code ends today - … Have you checked the Homebase site (same company)15% code ends today - DISCOUNT15

They already have 15% off the sofa's anyway on top of the sales price. Its a good deal really but every little you can get off sweetens the deal

Ok, I will probably ring them monday and order on the phone. Cheers guys dcx get a drink and chill the hell out, lol

15% ends today though

Original Poster

DAMNOME

15% ends today though

Nope, ends 3rd January (Monday)
    Its on homepage of argos site
    Edited by: "jonny619447" 31st Dec 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions