Groups

Argos gift card and spending them

Banned
    So I got a lot of gift cards from my wedding, how the hell do I buy a TV with them online. It says delivery only so do I need to go into a store and order it? as it doesn't seem to be giving the option of paying by gift card online.

15 Comments

you can only use them instore

gift cards need to be used in store because the online system cannot recognise the numbers

Original Poster Banned

so I can order the TV in store and pay using my gift cards tomorrow?

answered my own question?

lumoruk;7297446

so I can order the TV in store and pay using my gift cards … so I can order the TV in store and pay using my gift cards tomorrow?answered my own question?

Yep and yep :-D

lumoruk;7297446

so I can order the TV in store and pay using my gift cards … so I can order the TV in store and pay using my gift cards tomorrow?answered my own question?

Reserve online and pay instore. That way you def won't make a wasted journey.

Original Poster Banned

flyingflea;7297696

Reserve online and pay instore. That way you def won't make a wasted … Reserve online and pay instore. That way you def won't make a wasted journey.

Says "Sorry, your item(s) cannot be reserved for store pick-up" :oops:

Anyone want a 32" CRT

Banned

i'll take the 32", but you can keep the crt

lumoruk;7297775

Says "Sorry, your item(s) cannot be reserved for store pick-up" … Says "Sorry, your item(s) cannot be reserved for store pick-up" :oops:Anyone want a 32" CRT

Maybe you can't reserve high value items. Just make sure it's in stock then right before you leave.

Original Poster Banned

flyingflea;7297834

Maybe you can't reserve high value items. Just make sure it's in stock … Maybe you can't reserve high value items. Just make sure it's in stock then right before you leave.

it doesn't tell me if it's in stock, see what you mean though. Ring the store before I go? I don't trust myself to carry a 37" LCD though

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7297802

i'll take the 32", but you can keep the crt

I might be able to do something for you, does it need to display an image?

lumoruk;7297926

it doesn't tell me if it's in stock, see what you mean though. Ring the … it doesn't tell me if it's in stock, see what you mean though. Ring the store before I go? I don't trust myself to carry a 37" LCD though

I know our local store keeps very little tv's in stock. They have a very small range there, but it isn't an "extra" store.

The bigger stores can and will have larger range of tv's. You can also set up a delivery for large items.

The oxford extra store is on Botley road, (according to catalogue).

When you go to pay for a tv, ask for home delivery. It's £5.80 for it :thumbsup:

lumoruk;7297926

it doesn't tell me if it's in stock, see what you mean though. Ring the … it doesn't tell me if it's in stock, see what you mean though. Ring the store before I go? I don't trust myself to carry a 37" LCD though

Yeah give them a ring, Argos are quite helpful normally. Modern LCD's are so light nowadays. My Samsung 42" LCD weighs hardly anything!

flyingflea;7298089

Yeah give them a ring, Argos are quite helpful normally. Modern LCD's are … Yeah give them a ring, Argos are quite helpful normally. Modern LCD's are so light nowadays. My Samsung 42" LCD weighs hardly anything!

It's not the weight that's the problem. it's the size :w00t:

We got a huge 4x4 and we struggled to get a 37" in the car. I would get the delivery option for peace of mind.

Btw argos use HDN (home delivery network) to deliver small items :whistling:

faevilangel;7298109

It's not the weight that's the problem. it's the size :w00t:We got a huge … It's not the weight that's the problem. it's the size :w00t:We got a huge 4x4 and we struggled to get a 37" in the car. I would get the delivery option for peace of mind.Btw argos use HDN (home delivery network) to deliver small items :whistling:

I had no problem carrying mine in my old Peugeot, but that had no back seats :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

Wasn't in stock, expect a call before 10th January grrr I want my TV now!

it's a 37" this one, we only have a small room and don't want it to take over or be the centre of attention.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

She was saying "why are we spending so much on a TV we don't have anyone to show it off to"....women! :roll::w00t:

It's all about the specs!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764338
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      4. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44

See more discussions