Groups
    EXPIRED

Argos gift cards

Banned
    Was just wondering if argos gift cards and vouchers can be used to buy a TV.

I am looking to buy £400 worth so ii can used it in store and buy a tv with it.

Will argos accept a lot of separate £25/£50 vochers and gift cards in one purcahse.

May be a straightforward question but just wanted to make sure.

8 Comments

I would be rather annoyed if they didn't, and can't think of a valid reason for them to refuse them.

Original Poster Banned

Does anyone know any places where they sell gift cards other than ebay .Thanks

I don't see it being a problem as people regularly ask for vouchers as wedding presents so they must spend a mixture of cards!

Banned

Yep will work fine, we asked for argos gift cards as wedding presents and went in with around 50 cards LOL (over £1500 in total) and they accepted them no problem

Energy plus Argos customers with Southern Electric (such as myself) get 10% off Argos/Homebase 'vouchers' if they buy in advance - equating to a 10% discount in store so long as you know what you want a week before you want it. Might be worth switching energy supplier if you spend a lot in Argos. You can't buy proper Argos Vouchers with the 'vouchers' you buy from the company though, but spend the card like it's cash.

Original Poster Banned

Penny Saver

Energy plus Argos customers with Southern Electric (such as myself) get … Energy plus Argos customers with Southern Electric (such as myself) get 10% off Argos/Homebase 'vouchers' if they buy in advance - equating to a 10% discount in store so long as you know what you want a week before you want it. Might be worth switching energy supplier if you spend a lot in Argos. You can't buy proper Argos Vouchers with the 'vouchers' you buy from the company though, but spend the card like it's cash.

Thanks for the help will rep once i work out how to .

Now to search for some gift vouchers to buy.

Original Poster Banned

Anyone know anywhere i can buy some ?

Argos
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions