Groups

Argos Hom Delivery..... Grr....

Ordered a item from Argos - 28 days delivery on website

35 days later and still not heard from them, rung them and they say delay with supplier. Should have it before 09 July

Thats 49 day delivery.... Im not impressed.

They take money off you instantly and you just have to sit and wait.

5 Comments

Same happened to me so i e-mailed them and they said they would put me on the priority list!! 2 days later it came instead of another 1.5 weeks!!

Original Poster

Im already on the "priority list".....
    Thanks for info though......
    But how annoying.... I was wanting to cancel - but wife wont let me... This is 2nd time I have ordered - other time was with woolworths - and they annoyed me - 4 weeks waiting with them and still no sign... so I eventually cancelled that ordered (that was hard work too....)

Takes the mick don't it!! Like i said to them i should have been informed while i was ordering that stock was becoming a problem not 3 flipping weeks later!!

laltufan;2421401

Im already on the "priority list"..... Thanks for info though...... But … Im already on the "priority list"..... Thanks for info though...... But how annoying.... I was wanting to cancel - but wife wont let me... This is 2nd time I have ordered - other time was with woolworths - and they annoyed me - 4 weeks waiting with them and still no sign... so I eventually cancelled that ordered (that was hard work too....)

ask for delivery charge back - especially if they quoted you a delivery date - argos are notorious for doing this - also check your items for damage while the driver is there - loads of hassle if you find damage later :thumbsup:

yeah I'd request delivery money back and ask for a goodwill gesture lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?510
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771

See more discussions