EXPIRED

Argos: how can i get a DS Lite for 'cheap' using their £10 vouchers trick?

OK, a bit of a wierd one this...

I already have around £60 or so vouchers from Argos. I know there is an offer on at Argos where if you buy £100 vouchers you get another £10 thrown in, so technically i can get a DS Lite for £90 or so.

Can I use take advantage of this 'trick' and still get a DS Lite plus a ten quid voucher? :santa:

8 Comments

shaggy

OK, a bit of a wierd one this...I already have around £60 or so vouchers … OK, a bit of a wierd one this...I already have around £60 or so vouchers from Argos. I know there is an offer on at Argos where if you buy £100 vouchers you get another £10 thrown in, so technically i can get a DS Lite for £90 or so.Can I use take advantage of this 'trick' and still get a DS Lite plus a ten quid voucher? :santa:

Yes, it doesn't matter what method of payment you use as long as you spend over £100 you get a £10 voucher.

Original Poster

UltimoScorpion

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106670

Thanks. Already seen this before. But the game choice is **** :oops: Still they games might be worth a few quid on Ebay

barneydog

Yes, it doesn't matter what method of payment you use as long as you … Yes, it doesn't matter what method of payment you use as long as you spend over £100 you get a £10 voucher.

so let me get this straight, i go in to Argos with my card loaded with £60 worth of vouchers, purchase above DS Lite pack for £119 and get a £10 voucher? Ideally I want this voucher added on to my already existing voucher card so it will not have an expiry date. Will they do this?

shaggy

Thanks. Already seen this before. But the game choice is **** :oops: … Thanks. Already seen this before. But the game choice is **** :oops: Still they games might be worth a few quid on Ebayso let me get this straight, i go in to Argos with my card loaded with £60 worth of vouchers, purchase above DS Lite pack for £119 and get a £10 voucher? Ideally I want this voucher added on to my already existing voucher card so it will not have an expiry date. Will they do this?

Argos has another DS Lite offer:

DS Lite (black, white, pink or silver) (£99.99)
DS Lite Shell Case and Flip Game Case 568/2492 (£19.98)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass 568/5808 (£0.00)

You can only get Zelda free if you add these three items together. I got my Zelda yesterday, and I couldn't stop playing it!!! A wonderful game in my opinion.

As to the vouchers, if you don't want something else, I would suggest that you buy another 50 pounds vouchers and get an extra 5 pounds. So now you have (60 + 50 + 5 = 115). Order the above three items for 119.97, use you voucher (or gife card: 115) and pay an extra 4.97. You will get your DS Lite and a great game with another 10 pounds vouchers.

Not sure about add the voucher to the gife card, but you can ask the staff I think. I got mine voucher yesterday, but it's a gift card, and there is an expiry date on it too. So, not really sure what you meant.

Zelda is a cool game, cant stop playing it myself. My little one is most hacked off im hogging his DS ;-)

Original Poster

chh33

Argos has another DS Lite offer:DS Lite (black, white, pink or silver) … Argos has another DS Lite offer:DS Lite (black, white, pink or silver) (£99.99)DS Lite Shell Case and Flip Game Case 568/2492 (£19.98)Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass 568/5808 (£0.00)You can only get Zelda free if you add these three items together. I got my Zelda yesterday, and I couldn't stop playing it!!! A wonderful game in my opinion.As to the vouchers, if you don't want something else, I would suggest that you buy another 50 pounds vouchers and get an extra 5 pounds. So now you have (60 + 50 + 5 = 115). Order the above three items for 119.97, use you voucher (or gife card: 115) and pay an extra 4.97. You will get your DS Lite and a great game with another 10 pounds vouchers.Not sure about add the voucher to the gife card, but you can ask the staff I think. I got mine voucher yesterday, but it's a gift card, and there is an expiry date on it too. So, not really sure what you meant.

this is a nice deal and just the one I want I think. Nice one. :thumbsup:

Dandoc has a post in offers showing how you can get it for £82 from John Lewis

Original Poster

DevilD

Dandoc has a post in offers showing how you can get it for £82 from John … Dandoc has a post in offers showing how you can get it for £82 from John Lewis

:santa: ordered. Just in the nick of time for the black one - though would have preferred White, but at this price I can't complain to be honest. :santa: :santa: :santa:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
    2. Help please - pc issues45
    3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419
    4. Import charges from USA11

See more discussions