Argos - Minecraft with Explorer's Pack for XBox One

Found 25th Apr
My son wants me to get him Minecraft for the XBox One. In Argos at the moment they are selling this for £15.99 (includes the Explorer's pack), however, in small print on the top of one of the corners (on the cover), it says 4K Ultra HD. I think that we have just a standard HD tv, so does this mean that this game will not actually play unless we have a 4K Ultra HD tv? Also, it says it is the base game and the Explorer's pack, does this mean that it is the full version of the game as well? Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
It means it is enhanced for 4K but it will run fine on any TV.
The Explorer's pack is just one of several DLC for Minecraft - I don't think you can buy a 'full' version of the game.
"Explorers Pack, which consists of: Chinese Mythology Mashup, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle and Beasts Skin Pack, and Campfire Tales Skin Pack2"
Edited by: "Ar460rn" 25th Apr
Ar460rn10 m ago

It means it is enhanced for 4K but it will run fine on any TV.The …It means it is enhanced for 4K but it will run fine on any TV.The Explorer's pack is just one of several DLC for Minecraft - I don't think you can buy a 'full' version of the game."Explorers Pack, which consists of: Chinese Mythology Mashup, Natural Texture Pack, Biome Settlers Skin Pack, Battle and Beasts Skin Pack, and Campfire Tales Skin Pack2"

Ok, thank you. My son has no Minecraft games at all at the moment. So, this will allow him to play Minecraft but has the additional extras included? Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions