Argos opened an examined

Found 28th Aug 2015
Hi ordered a pop up Cinderella tent as Christmas present was expecting a box it was brought out in a clear plastic bag with a label saying opened n examined I asked why at first he said that's how all there play tents come then he said maybe there was a fault an they have all been examined, the guy said I could return it even in December if there is something wrong an there was no more in stock to see if this is how they come is it safe is it a return someone didn't want I don't want my daughter playing with something that not safe as she will only be coming up for one near Christmas anyone else had anything from Argos like this?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
If a customer wants to look at an item in store such as the tent then the staff can open and show you it and then will put a label on its not likely that it's been a returned item hope this helps
Original Poster
Thanks just think if your buying something new it should be unopened in the correct packaging as to me that's second hand goods
at my work this happens sometimes when the warehouse does random quality checks then send into store for sale
With argos it could have been sold and returned within their returns policy, hate it that they can sell these as 'new', it could well have been played with for 3 weeks and then returned in a box so shabby they have had to stick it in a plastic bag.
Argos recently sold a cardboard house and a sharp knife fell out of the packaging.. Will try find the link
How did you type all that without breathing?
Cant put the link on but google chad valley knife in york and its on there!
Original Poster
Argoj

With argos it could have been sold and returned within their returns … With argos it could have been sold and returned within their returns policy, hate it that they can sell these as 'new', it could well have been played with for 3 weeks and then returned in a box so shabby they have had to stick it in a plastic bag.

Bit bad really I'm tempted to open it now but it's for Christmas
sexyshelk135

Bit bad really I'm tempted to open it now but it's for Christmas

Obviously open it now and reseal it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants