Argos Order cannot be confirmed!

Ordered a freezer off their site for home delivery - got right to end of order and it says can't confirm order as site is too busy, but we'll send you an email within 2 hours. Also says don't re-submit your order.

I'd rather they'd just rejected the order if they couldn't process it - I could then decide whether to do it tomorrow and at leat get some confirmation number.

It's now over 2 hours and as I expected - no email. What a b/s system, I would have bought it elsewhere if I knew they did this. I have visions of them not processing the order, but still taking money from my card.

2 Comments

that is pretty stupid, they should cancel if it can't go through, your right, maybe complain? there must be loads of other people waiting for emails too!

I had this a few mths back after ordering a few bits,the email never come in. Anyway I ordered early evening so was still time to call up and they confirmed over phone they received an order from me.
They said there a problem with email confirmations,it's likely to have gone through I think,give them a call in morning.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
    3. Samsung Note 8914
    4. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122

See more discussions