Argos pay and reserve?

Found 27th Nov 2017
Hi, the other day I done a click and collect reservation for a sound bar at argos shrewsbury, I used argos ebay as I could get 10% off as long as I payed online and reserved for collection at my chosen store, then a few hours later I got a call from currys in aberswyth to say an item I had ordered was now in stock so I ended up in Aberystwyth instead, then I noticed argos was just around the corner and they also had the item I had reserved in stock, I went in and asked if there was any chance I could collect the item from them instead and it was an imediate no, just how hard could it be for them to use my reserved item number to cancel the one in shrewsbury and change it to the there store, Surely as most things are now done online it would not be that complicated to allow staff to change the collection point. I know it was my fault but why can stores not go more out of there way to help customers.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Each store has certain stock. Your item was not available in the other store. For you to get your item to the other store, it has to be couriered across.
zworld47 m ago

Each store has certain stock. Your item was not available in the other …Each store has certain stock. Your item was not available in the other store. For you to get your item to the other store, it has to be couriered across.

As I said above it did have the same item in stock so no need to courier across.
Why didn't you just buy it there and not collect the other? It would go back after so long and you would be refunded.
deeky6 m ago

Why didn't you just buy it there and not collect the other? It would go …Why didn't you just buy it there and not collect the other? It would go back after so long and you would be refunded.

This
POWYSWALES7 h, 34 m ago

As I said above it did have the same item in stock so no need to courier …As I said above it did have the same item in stock so no need to courier across.

Its not the same item as its not been allocated to you.
Try raising your issue via the website recommended by Martin Lewis at Money Saving Expert. Maybe they will let you what you tried in future...... resolver.co.uk/
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants