Groups

Argos Preowned ??

For some games it comes up as order into store for collection Wednesday 19th what does this mean cause when I try to reserve the item its say could not order out of stock ?

8 Comments

order into store for collection Wednesday 19th means order into store for collection Wednesday 19th

basically they are oos and they will have stock on the 19th
    Edited by: "MR1123" 16th Jan 2011

Original Poster

ahhh sweet so if i go in on wednesday they will have the stock or do i still have to reserve ??

If it says order in store, it means they do not have it. I have had the same with a few games, you try to reserve, then is comes up oos.

Original Poster

ill maybe try ringing the store tomorrow see if they will actually have the stock

Well I think its just a glitch, they have no stock. Good luck if you phone anyway

The Ghostbuster

ill maybe try ringing the store tomorrow see if they will actually have … ill maybe try ringing the store tomorrow see if they will actually have the stock

Banned

argos having stock of pre-owned games is as rare as west ham winning consecutive games!

mattb_1987

Well I think its just a glitch, they have no stock. Good luck if you … Well I think its just a glitch, they have no stock. Good luck if you phone anyway

I agree its a glitch doing it with mass effect 2 usally with some lines if its oos you can get it delivered to your store then they will text/e-mail you when its there but in this case i dont think it should be offering it.

Banned

argos don't keep the pre owned games in store, they're sent back to the warehouse as soon as they're traded in, any that they have in stock in store are ones that people ordered in and never collected, they'll be available to purchase in store for a short amount of time before they're sent back
    Edited by: "DaveLister" 17th Jan 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions