Groups

Argos Price history tool

Came across this site today:

pricehistory.co.uk

Let's you search for a product and then tells you it's Price history.

Argos prices change weekly so it's handy to know if the price you see this week is the lowest (or highest) it's ever been.

11 Comments

handy, but with Argos you can more or less guarantee it as been sold at same or lower price previously.

shadey12

handy, but with Argos you can more or less guarantee it as been sold at … handy, but with Argos you can more or less guarantee it as been sold at same or lower price previously.

And out of stock.

Original Poster

shadey12

handy, but with Argos you can more or less guarantee it as been sold at … handy, but with Argos you can more or less guarantee it as been sold at same or lower price previously.

Unfortunately not everyone knows that which is why I posted it. Many can take the current price as the price something has always been.
    They don't always state if the current price is higher or lower than a previous one and it's difficult to track them unless you already knew it was a different price before.
    Only discovered the site today as a toot toot set I bought in October for £20 is now being sold for £100 and I was interested to see the Price history of the item.
    It's also interesting to see price fluctuations around 3 for 2 time.
    Just thought it was a handy site if anyone is interesting in researching prices before they buy

Original Poster

Oneday77

And out of stock.

As soon as something is reduced to an amazing price it disappears...manages to reappear as soon as the offer has ended though which is frustrating.

Interesting, I got a silent night bed from th for £275 a couple of weeks back, it's now £899.99 but mentions nothing of lower price

Ta muchly

Spenfica

Interesting, I got a silent night bed from th for £275 a couple of weeks … Interesting, I got a silent night bed from th for £275 a couple of weeks back, it's now £899.99 but mentions nothing of lower price

​they only mention the lower price when it goes on sale,

Thanks, that's useful to know

Decided to hold out on a couple of purchases as I saw that the items were at a lower price only a few weeks ago. Thanks ericab87 for sharing!!

Ta just checked something lowest price it has been

just checked something i brought today price has been going up and down every week for past year. might take it back and wait a week.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767288
      3. word association Game73944492
      4. What would be HELL to you?1517

See more discussions