Argos - Quidco work with reserve/ instore pick up?

Hi all,
just about to reserve some items from Argos to pick up later today, just wondering if Quidco will work for these or whether the transactions have to be completed online?

12 Comments

Reserve & collect option now over...says in the blurb on the Argos Quidco page

I bought somthing from Argos on the 18th, reserved it then collected it..
Looks like I didnt get my £1 cashback

£0.00 from Argos.co.uk tracked on 18/12/2008

http://xs124.xs.to/xs124/08091/fail3201.jpg

quidco works if reserve it then once you get the item from store you have to place the reservation number in and i think you get £1 for doing it

Hope it helps!

Sorry...as Ive posted...the reserve and collect cashback is no longer available with Quidco

Original Poster

oh well worth a try :thumbsup: thanks for your help guys, repped!

im glad you like the fail pic lol

Tanchi;3894116

Is there a topic for these? ...I love looking at these kind of pics...makes a dull day go quicker :thumbsup:

Owned, Fail, Jesus Loves You, etc

Original Poster

Tanchi;3894116

:-D :thumbsup:

ive got argos reserve and collect tracking in quidco need to put in the recieot numbers when it asks you to verify it

Pan111;3894137

Is there a topic for these? ...I love looking at these kind of … Is there a topic for these? ...I love looking at these kind of pics...makes a dull day go quicker :thumbsup:Owned, Fail, Jesus Loves You, etc

Pop along to this website... its full of them ]Clicky

nice one!

Pan111;3894055

Sorry...as Ive posted...the reserve and collect cashback is no longer … Sorry...as Ive posted...the reserve and collect cashback is no longer available with Quidco

When did they take it off?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
    2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
    3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
    4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions