Argos Recall List - Updated every time a new item is recalled.

Found 28th Sep 2014
****** Check the first comment for a clickable link to list ******

It isn't a question but more of an awareness message.

For all those who purchase goods and never check if it has had a recall notice issued - (companies don't seem to advertise it very well either.....A holes)

now is your chance to look at this i found on argos today -

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

You may not have purchased from argos specifically but have a quick flick through and see if you own any of this just incase!
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Jumpingphil

Clicky here for you OP.

Did you turn it into a click link for me? i clicked - and takes me to the page i mentioned. ? - If so thanks, new here and still learning!
great thread thx for posting
lee stafford fat curling tong

would that not have been better as a straightener?!
Justin Bieber Night Shirt.....lol
Wow, there's a lot on that list!
I meant -as I never made it into a click link personally , but thank you all the same.

I know theres alot on the list, but just think thats only 1 retailer/outlet!

I notice on my facebook feed that this is a popular thread - cheers guys and glad to help!
Tahae_T

I meant -as I never made it into a click link personally , but thank you … I meant -as I never made it into a click link personally , but thank you all the same. I know theres alot on the list, but just think thats only 1 retailer/outlet!I notice on my facebook feed that this is a popular thread - cheers guys and glad to help!

epic thread is epic for sure
Jumpingphil

Pot kettle, methinks.

how so?

I never claimed my thread was popular
It's terrifying that there are so many - thanks for pointing them out OP.
Tahae_T

I meant -as I never made it into a click link personally , but thank you … I meant -as I never made it into a click link personally , but thank you all the same. I know theres alot on the list, but just think thats only 1 retailer/outlet!I notice on my facebook feed that this is a popular thread - cheers guys and glad to help!

That is absolutely not only one retailer or outlet
Edited by: "Bess" 29th Dec 2015
Good on Argos for putting it out there.....how many of those items are produced by Argos?!!
Bess

Good on Argos for putting it out there.....how many of those items are … Good on Argos for putting it out there.....how many of those items are produced by Argos?!!

Edited by: "rudy691" 29th Dec 2015
I bought my mum the travel kettle, water leaked everywhere and then blew the fuses out !!!!!
Can't link to the list ...any ideas ....Thanks.
Omg the worst ones are the baby car seats where the buckle can release. Thats a tragedy waiting to happen!
"Four items from our wood and canvas range sold between 19th January and 22nd March 2013 should be returned as a precautionary measure. Although extremely unlikely, a very small number of items may have insects in the timber used for the products sold within this period. The insects are not harmful and pose no risk to you or your property.

Please return the following products to store for a full refund or an alternative product."

Wow, new furniture nearly two years later anyone?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants