Argos Reservation

Found 30th Dec 2017
So I reserved an item as it was OOS in-store and delivery. I am due to collect it tomorrow however I have noticed the price has gone up, what price would I have to pay?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

You pay the price from the moment reservation was made. Happened to me once. Go to the cashier (not the self-service machine) and, if they want to charge you higher price, show reservation confirmation email with lower price.

'bout treefiddy.

Got to get one more in before year end

Original Poster

varaha16 m ago

You pay the price from the moment reservation was made. Happened to me …You pay the price from the moment reservation was made. Happened to me once. Go to the cashier (not the self-service machine) and, if they want to charge you higher price, show reservation confirmation email with lower price.

I don’t have an email. I enquired about an item as it was only showing the single bedding set and no other sizes on the in-store tablet, so the customer service found it online and said it is OOS but we can reserve it for you to collect on Sunday and they just gave me a reservation number.

emon133 m ago

I don’t have an email. I enquired about an item as it was only showing t … I don’t have an email. I enquired about an item as it was only showing the single bedding set and no other sizes on the in-store tablet, so the customer service found it online and said it is OOS but we can reserve it for you to collect on Sunday and they just gave me a reservation number.

So, just in case, remind them what the price was when reservation was made.

varaha22 m ago

You pay the price from the moment reservation was made. Happened to me …You pay the price from the moment reservation was made. Happened to me once. Go to the cashier (not the self-service machine) and, if they want to charge you higher price, show reservation confirmation email with lower price.

my memory is not reliable, but i vaguely remember this happened to me as i had reserved to collect and pay in store. when i went to the till, i was expecting to pay the higher price as the item had gone up, but it went through as the price that had been reserved.

i did print out the reservation email and showed that to the cashier.

Argos online/phone will tell you if you reserve a item it doesn’t also reserve the same price but in fact it does, done it twice in the last week, once for bedding and another for a lamp.

Used to work for the company, they can check the date of the reservation on the computer, and also see what the price was at that point. Tell them to search ‘Aura System.’
Hope that helps!
Post a comment
@
    Text