Argos returns on psp and games

7 replies
Found 29th Nov 2009
Got the bundle I posted on here, but the controller wont work on games. I want to get a refund on the lot (2 games, accessories and psp) - do you think Argos will give it to me? I only got it today. The Inzimals game and camera I havent opened - just opened Little Big Planet and this is why I am taking it back as sackboy wont move

7 Comments

yep..

Aww poor sackboy
Im sure they will give you a refund, just make your son/daughter (if you have any kids) to say the "sackboy wont move me want another one"

It is faulty you are entitled to a refund or replacement.

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;7047505

Aww poor sackboyIm sure they will give you a refund, just make your … Aww poor sackboyIm sure they will give you a refund, just make your son/daughter (if you have any kids) to say the "sackboy wont move me want another one"

yeh I have a daughter but she will be at school tomorro - want a refund really I think.

Get one then. Just say doesn't work and you want a refund. (if it was part of a deal you have to return everything though)

At worst, you don't agree to the license agreement which you can only see after you have opened the package, they have to take it back on that basis.

Original Poster

got my redund - thanks everyone
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions