Argos telephones on the cheap.... (half price etc).

Some good deals there, jus' sayin'....

If anybody wants to trawl through them and post up a deal for some heat, rep or whatever fill yer boots. I can't be arsed lol.

13 Comments

http://www.motichoor.com/images/005%20-%20Lazy.jpg

mobiles?
im having a look now, been lookin to get a new phone for my payg sim

nokia n70 is only 99 quid
does anyone know if its anygood?

numptyj;2344168

nokia n70 is only 99 quiddoes anyone know if its anygood?

very old -i have a n80 ?

telephones

Original Poster

^^ :lol:

Home telephones. Ours finally kicked it last night and the wife noticed Argos have a sale on them at the moment. Just bought this one....

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/76-5524206SPA69UC472171X.jpg

552/4206 £35 down from £80. Lovely bright blue screen and piano black buttons, just how I like it (still not buying a PS3 though.... ;-) ). As a bonus I think I can actually work this one :lol:

ahh fair enough
did you get all three phones for 35 squids? if so good bargain

Original Poster

Aii, the singles are about £20 so I got the 3 pack as spares :lol:

numptyj;2344168

nokia n70 is only 99 quiddoes anyone know if its anygood?

N70 is a good phone but not £99 good, I find the menu's on mine slightly sluggish thats the only gripe I have with mine, it makes a ruddy good emergency usb modem though with a payg 3 sim in it(not tried other ones yet though), fairly decent speeds costs £5 for a month for mobile broadband perfectly adequate for browsing.

there is also the 5310 and the 5610
i wouldnt mind buyin one of them cos i want a slimish type of phone

BT Shop do a price promise where if you find a BT branded communication product cheaper at another retailer they will double the difference. Details here...

shop.bt.com/Art…349

So I found this quad pack @ argos for £129.99

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

which is £159.98 @ BT shop

shop.bt.com/pro…206

Does this mean you will get a £60 voucher (approx) from BT shop if you buy from BT? seems a good deal if it comes off!!

There are probably quite a few BT branded phones on Argos cheaper than BT Shop at the moment so maybe able to get alot more discount :thumbsup:

numptyj;2344760

there is also the 5310 and the 5610i wouldnt mind buyin one of them cos i … there is also the 5310 and the 5610i wouldnt mind buyin one of them cos i want a slimish type of phone

If thats what your after then the nokia 6300 is gorgeous- slim, sexy, piano black and stainless steel- very classy!
Its a good all round phone IMHO:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?22
    2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1010
    3. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?23
    4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..44

See more discussions