Groups

Argos Voucher

Hi
    I've got a £10 voucher with a phone i bought yesterday. it's a voucher attached to the bottom of the receipt.

does anyone know if i can use this online? as i want to spend it on an item that's online exclusive from argos.co.uk

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

9 Comments

is there a code you can enter? if not then i don't think there would be a way of redeeming it online

Original Poster

M2014

is there a code you can enter? if not then i don't think there would be a … is there a code you can enter? if not then i don't think there would be a way of redeeming it online

Just tried. Didn't work
    i think it's only in store as it's on the bottom of my receipt.

thanks anyway

Argos vouchers obtained in Store only valid in Store .Obtained online only valid online . Also note those given in the recent £10 voucher with £100 spend are only valid for 30 days . Expiry date is printed on card ,

rogparki

Argos vouchers obtained in Store only valid in Store .Obtained online … Argos vouchers obtained in Store only valid in Store .Obtained online only valid online . Also note those given in the recent £10 voucher with £100 spend are only valid for 30 days . Expiry date is printed on card ,

The expiry date was handwritten on mine.

RK94

HiI've got a £10 voucher with a phone i bought yesterday. it's a voucher … HiI've got a £10 voucher with a phone i bought yesterday. it's a voucher attached to the bottom of the receipt.does anyone know if i can use this online? as i want to spend it on an item that's online exclusive from argos.co.ukAny help appreciated.

Can you return to a store & purchase an online voucher with the voucher on your receipt?

fanpages

The expiry date was hand-written on mine.

It was strange, just 30 days ,thought I'd mention it . Got a voucher as "change " when doing the recent Nectar promotion and that £2 voucher is valid for 2 years

rogparki

It was strange, just 30 days ,thought I'd mention it . Got a voucher as … It was strange, just 30 days ,thought I'd mention it . Got a voucher as "change " when doing the recent Nectar promotion and that £2 voucher is valid for 2 years

Related to my purchase, the terms were clear. The eligibility to redeem the voucher was not within 30 days, but by a specific date.

Here is the relevant condition from when I reserved my order for collection in-store:

"3. Spend £100 or more (excluding delivery charge) in a single
    transaction and receive a free £10.00 Argos voucher or a £10.00
    promotional voucher to spend between 26th November and 24th
    December 2014."

The current promotion can be seen here:

[ argos.co.uk/sta…htm ]

fanpages

Related to my purchase, the terms were clear. The eligibility to redeem … Related to my purchase, the terms were clear. The eligibility to redeem the voucher was not within 30 days, but by a specific date.Here is the relevant condition from when I reserved my order for collection in-store:"3. Spend £100 or more (excluding delivery charge) in a singletransaction and receive a free £10.00 Argos voucher or a £10.00promotional voucher to spend between 26th November and 24thDecember 2014."The current promotion can be seen here:[ http://www.argos.co.uk/static/ArgosPromo3/includeName/giftvoucher1.htm ]

Blimey didn't realise that - Got mine at the end of November - saw the 24 Dec expiry date assumed it was 30 days . A good heads up for those who have got the voucher recently - USE BY 24 DEC .
    Edited by: "rogparki" 20th Dec 2014

Ive fallen foul of the expiry last year (lost a tenner). Years ago the vouchers lasted until Feb 14th and I didn't bother to check, Ive had vouchers this time with only 2 weeks on them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1313
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 3911
      4. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11

See more discussions