Argos Voucher Deals (TV related)

10 replies
Found 16th Nov 2008
Hiya, after seeing someone got £50 off of a TV @ argos by buying £100 vouchers (and get £10 free). I was thinking.. If those vouchers last till january sales.. is it worth me buying.. e.g. £400 worth of vouchers and let it sit till jan?
~ of couse the downside is I will need to get it some point from argos, plus -£400 for a month without a big shiny tv..
~ the plus side is a possible +£40 off of january sale tv's @ argos...

hmmmm..

10 Comments

nice idea go for it! :santa:

just dont lose them, that would make it less worthwhile :oops:

thought i read somewhere that the £399 tv cannot be bought using gift cards
(i think they're onto us)
read the fine print to make sure !

the £10 vouchers are valid till Feb 09 so if u get them by tues u should be able to use them....thats if the sales assistant lets u buy £100 vouchers plus £10 free voucher....

Samina;3491188

the £10 vouchers are valid till Feb 09 so if u get them by tues u should … the £10 vouchers are valid till Feb 09 so if u get them by tues u should be able to use them....thats if the sales assistant lets u buy £100 vouchers plus £10 free voucher....

dont think you can get the free tenner voucher buying vouchers

Disco;3491206

dont think you can get the free tenner voucher buying vouchers

I tried this in four different stores, every one told me " we had a circular from head office this morning (last friday) telling us not to give the bonus voucher on voucher sales". :x

well I asked last week when they were doing the voucher offer and got the free £10 used the £110 vouchers to buy a psp.

the memo should have been you cannot buy voucher's with voucher's they are kin Muppet's

Also If Argos say you cannot buy X thing apart from the vouchers with your Vouchers get trading standards involved and have Argos refund the vouchers. Sooner Argos go bust the better.

dontasciime;3543033

the memo should have been you cannot buy voucher's with voucher's they … the memo should have been you cannot buy voucher's with voucher's they are kin Muppet'sAlso If Argos say you cannot buy X thing apart from the vouchers with your Vouchers get trading standards involved and have Argos refund the vouchers. Sooner Argos go bust the better.

oh no i love this shop,very competitive prices and very good customer services ,in my opinion anyway

anyone actually got a voucher when they buy a gift card ?

there t&c's state:

11. This offer is not available with the purchase of Argos gift cards.

Samina
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35
    2. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…79
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?22
    4. Electric Bike Advice.11

See more discussions