Found 3rd Dec 2008
I recently purchased some item from Argos and received an e-mail confirming the order along with a £10 voucher code. Is this code for online purchases only? Or can I quote this code at an in store check out.

5 Comments

Unfortunatly online only

Original Poster

Thank you

Your lucky, my last order from argos I got no confirmation e-mail, no voucher.. nothing, But they managed to take the money from my account all right with no problem [eyes raised]

I'll be sending them a 3rd e-mail today concerning this matter and I'm still waiing any correspondance, and it's not getting blocked by a spam filter I checked and I've been getting Argos spam every day....

"oh why's it always me"

just complained too - she was really nice and is sending me one in the post. wonder if the online works too? lol

Well I bit the bullet and called their customer services national rate no, having given up on ever getting an e-mail reply from them.

I was told my order no. which luckily I copied/pasted to .txt file when ordering is my receipt ???
and I would get my £10.00 voucher in about 14 days by post after I have signed for and received my ordered item (a bed)

...personally i think the likelyhood of ever getting said voucher is slim......

I didn't think on-line ordering worked this way with Argos, they have already taken the money out of my account for themselves days a go ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best Way to Cook Pheasant Breasts?22
    2. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    3. PayPal Friends and Family Payment reversal options43
    4. Whey protien635

See more discussions