Argos vouchers ?

I have a £10 Argos voucher which can only be used on-line which means that I have to pay a minimum of £5.80 for delivery.

Something for £5.00 = £10.80 with the delivery charge included.

Does anyone know if my £10 voucher will be deducted from the total cost or just the purchase price of the item?

8 Comments

Just the purchase price i.e. excluding delivery charge

Remember that you can buy DVDs etc with free delivery - so your £10 voucher can get you £10 worth of goods.

bluedave;4368857

Remember that you can buy DVDs etc with free delivery - so your £10 … Remember that you can buy DVDs etc with free delivery - so your £10 voucher can get you £10 worth of goods.

Hi
Can the dvds be returned to store? On their website it says 'This product is excluded from 30 day money back guarantee'
Thanks.

Marina;4368929

HiCan the dvds be returned to store? On their website it says 'This … HiCan the dvds be returned to store? On their website it says 'This product is excluded from 30 day money back guarantee' Thanks.

Only if they're faulty.

Or buy a gift card online for use in store( £1.50 delivery charge for a £10 gift card)

bluedave;4369024

Only if they're faulty.

Oh! Thanks & rep.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bluedave;4369044

Or buy a gift card online for use in store( £1.50 delivery charge for a … Or buy a gift card online for use in store( £1.50 delivery charge for a £10 gift card)

Now that's a good idea - thanks bluedave :-D

did you manage the gift card idea ? i cant seem to find anywhere you could enter the code ? x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
    4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions