Groups

Argos Vouchers & Free Delivery Question

I've got 2 £10 argos vouchers I need to use online before the end of this month.

If I bought something priced at £50 (eligible for free delivery), used my 2 vouchers which reduce the price to £30 would I still be eligible for free delivery?

5 Comments

Yes.

the vouchers are replacing cash so yes you still qualify

It doesn't work my order was about 57 and I put free delivery code in, worked fine then I added my £10 voucher and it added delivery back on, peed me off
    Edited by: "malibu777" 25th Nov 2010

Original Poster

malibu777

It doesn't work my order was about 57 and I put free delivery code in, … It doesn't work my order was about 57 and I put free delivery code in, worked fine then I added my £10 voucher and it added delivery back on, peed me off

Thanks for that, so I need to spend £70 to get free delivery if use my vouchers. I thought it would work like that.

Deano467

Thanks for that, so I need to spend £70 to get free delivery if use my … Thanks for that, so I need to spend £70 to get free delivery if use my vouchers. I thought it would work like that.

phone them and ask for a free delivery code-thats not acceptable m8-these vouchers are as good as cash-complain!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions