ARGOS VOUCHERS IF BUYING ONLINE....QUESTION?

Found 30th Oct 2011
spent over £100 online with argos and got two £10 vouchers which are not as they used to be..theyre codes for £10 off an online shop.
I planned on just buying £10 items or a bit more kids toys maybe for xmas but if i use the voucher on something cheap i pay £5.95 delivery so not really worth using...anyone know i way round this? ive read the T&Cs and it states online only..
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Unless their rules have changed. You used to be able to go instore to order items that can only be delivered and the store would give you physical gift vouchers which can only be used in store.

Sounds like they may have changed their online gift vouchers. Shame if so.
mutley1

Unless their rules have changed. You used to be able to go instore to … Unless their rules have changed. You used to be able to go instore to order items that can only be delivered and the store would give you physical gift vouchers which can only be used in store.Sounds like they may have changed their online gift vouchers. Shame if so.

nightmare!
have cancelled and ordered over the phone which gives me paper vouchers...bizarre x
plumberman01

have cancelled and ordered over the phone which gives me paper … have cancelled and ordered over the phone which gives me paper vouchers...bizarre x

Good to hear as I always go in store to make sure I get the gift vouchers in my hand as soon as I hand over money. I have a trust issue. X)
There are some items which have free delivery online. You just have to look and see if it's an online exclusive.
And you can't use the online vouchers in store (even if it's for home delivery) so they have to be used online.
plumberman01

have cancelled and ordered over the phone which gives me paper … have cancelled and ordered over the phone which gives me paper vouchers...bizarre x

Glad you got it sorted
Emzy81

Glad you got it sorted

thanks its a cracking deal i reckon!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants